7.21.2008

TDK & Mission Update

I'll start with The Dark Knight:

THE BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!

I can not put into words how much I love this movie. I saw it at a normal movie theater but I totally want to try to make one of the IMAX showings this week. But the time that I would like to go is sold out all week!

On to the mission update:

I am not good at motivating myself. I didn't get up and run this morning before work for two reasons:
  1. It is supposed to be one of the hottest days of the summer today
  2. A friend stayed over last night and since I felt like I had to entertain this person, I didn't get to sleep as early as I had hoped

Also, I might actually go back to LA. I mean plane tickets are $250! How can I pass that up? I just need to run it past my boss today...

But I did get up, shower, eat breakfast and pack a lunch. So I am proud of that. And I am going to watch my spending for the next few weeks - like strict.

3 comments:

Dana said...

Wasn't TDK an AWESOME movie.. I loved it - we're going again tonight... LOL

Sarah Elizabeth said...

Ohmigosh I want to go every night! I just can't find anyone to go with! Apparently not everyone is completely obsessed.

I tried to talk my dad into going to IMAX with me but the only showing we would go to are sold out - ALL WEEK!

Beth said...

The Dark Knight was so amazing that I saw it on Thursday and i'm still not over it.