4.02.2009

I Hate Thinking of Titles

On days like today when I just want to throw a bunch of random thoughts into a post, I can never think of a creative title. It probably has something to do with the fact that I'm too tired to create a coherent post, let alone a title...so I'm lazy and do ones like this. The tiredness? I don't know what to contribute it to...very few nights do I actually get a good nights sleep. More often than not, I lay awake thinking and thinking and thinking and am not sure if I ever really fall into a deep sleep. Last night was one of those nights.

I am leaving to go to the beach today (YAY!) so of course, last night I was all thinking about what to wear and pack and what all I need to get done today in order to leave tomorrow. Some things I wanted to do but will not have time: go shopping (for anything but mainly a new bathing suit), tan and workout. On Tuesdays and Thursdays I generally only have 1 hour to myself in between work and school. It is exhausting. Also, I have a big test today which I am unprepared for. Sigh.

But hey, I'm not going to let this day get me down. Promptly at 5:45 PM I will be in my car, with my best friend (Roommie), jammin to some dank ass music on my way to the beach for a weekend full of beautiful weather, boating, and of course probably a drink or two...or three...oh who is counting?!

I'm super excited for this weekend because I get to spend more time with my sister and her boyfriend (his name from here out will be The Dentist - because yeah, he is in dental school). You may or may not recall that Navy Boy is The Dentist's best friend (that is how we met). So I have been hanging out with Sis and The Dentist as much as I can because he reminds me of Navy Boy oh so much. The Dentist tells me stories about him and does impressions of him and I just love it! I also get to meet The Dentist's brother this weekend...which excites me because I love The Dentist so much that I bet his brother is equally as great. Sis and The Dentist have only been dating for 5 or so months, but I have already, repeatedly, told him that he must be a part of the family. He is great for Sis and a perfect fit into the family.

In a related topic, I expected to get a letter from Navy Boy yesterday because Roommie and I had calculated how long we thought it would take for my first letter to get to him, and then what day we thought they were allowed to send letters, and then how long it would take for his letter to get here. And all of those IF'S, I thought, pointed to me receiving a letter yesterday. But no. Now of course, we could have been off on our estimate of any of the above, so I'm waiting it out until today. If I don't get one today, I'm going to be nervous I have the wrong address, or he is some how not getting my letters. Ah! But no worries just yet...I'm going to wait this one out.

I hope everyone has a beautiful weekend! And thank you to those of you who were worried for my blog retreat...I honestly didn't mean to do it to pull you out of the wood works, I'm just really bad at pulling pranks and that was the best I could come up with!

No comments: