4.03.2009

Foodie Friday

Well I haven't been very creative since the last Foodie Friday and have no new recipes for y'all but I thought I point out this instead:

It is a 'Personalized Recipe & Entertaining Journal' from Williams-Sonoma. This thing is SWEET! You can put recipe cards, print out, menus, notes, clippings, and whatever else in this book! There are labels, envelopes and best of all you can PUT YOUR MONOGRAM ON IT! I'm a huge fan of monogramming anything and everything, so this little diddy is on my top 3 most wanted things for my birthday. I really hope I get this from my parents, but if not, I'm just going to go buy it for myself! It is only $60 and would be so worth it. Right now, I have recipes strewn all over the place: in cook books, drawers and in my head. This book is just what I need to get organized and start recording timeless recipes that I don't want to forget.

Here is a link in case you want to read up on it a little more (or buy it for my birthday HAHA!):

http://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/fn466/index.cfm?pkey=xsrd0m1%7C16%7C%7C%7C0%7C%7C%7C%7C%7C%7C%7Cpersonalized%20recipe%20journal&cm%5Fsrc=SCH

Have a great weekend y'all!

No comments: