1.15.2009

Blog Change

I just made some changes to my comment thingy after I have decided on what I do/don't like about commenting on other blogs.

-Instead of refreshing the page I chose a pop-up comment section. This is because often, I don't keep up with my reader and like to go back and read oldest to newest. So with a pop-up comment section I don't loose my place.
-No word verification anymore! I finally realized that is more for the blogs with high traffic, and I'm not quite there.

Puhleaseeeee let me know if these changes are bad. I'm not that tech-savvy so I'm not sure how pop-up blocker affects everyone, but if it will keep you from posting comments let me know because I honestly love them and wouldn't write if it wasn't for your opinions and advice. I hope these changes positively affect you experience here at Jacks, Yurman and Bobbi Brown!

2 comments:

Tasha said...

I like the new comment box so much I couldn't resist leaving another message to say hi!

angelsroy33 said...

I like the pop-up,...believe it or not, it took me a minute to figure it out. (I'm not what I used to be.) It's all good. (Maybe you can tell me how to change mine.)