6.25.2009

Navy Boy Update

Hi! Sorry, I've been MIA. I really have no excuse...but I do have a Navy Boy update! This past weekend, we talked a lot! I cleared the air about how I feel about him, and we both came to the conclusion that we 'like' each other (I feel like I'm in middle school again HA!). But that is just about as far as the conversation went. We didn't discuss the future or anything. He still wants me to come visit, so I want to plan a trip down there in the 2nd half of July! I'm super excited, and I hope this trip actually happens.

Other than that, there isn't much going on in my life. I'm still half-heartedly looking for jobs. I'm looking in the event planning industry, or maybe the hospitality (resort, specifically) industry. Too bad those choices are both suffering in this economy. If any readers out there have some connections or suggestions for these industries, I would love the help!

Now I'm off to catch up on my reader...I'm scared to see how many there are.

No comments: