6.11.2009

JUNE 19.

Will be the best day of my life, so far. I might be exaggerating, I don't know what has been the best day of my life so far...that is kind of depressing, but off topic. Back to the good stuff. On June 19 two of the greatest things will collide:
  1. BRITNEY SPEARS IS COMING TO NORTH CAROLINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OHMIGAHOHMIGAHOHMIGAHOHMIGAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! June 19 is the day the tickets for her additional North American tour dates go on sale!!!!!!!!!! I wanted to go see her super bad when she was in Atlanta, because that was the closest, but now she is coming to my home state! Only an hour away from where I live!!! I might jump up and down just thinking about it. (I know what you are thinking, "Britney Spears!? Whaaaa!?" Give me a break people, she is crazy but so am I, what of it?
  2. June 19 the new iPhone comes out! What what! I'm super psyched because I have the first generation iPhone, thought about getting the 3G, but now I'm super glad I waited for the 3GS. It has a VIDEO CAMERA! and so many dank-ass features! I simply can not wait. And it is only $200!

Who's psyched? Who's psyched? Who's psyched? Who's psyched? MEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I want it to be June 19 right NOW)

1 comment:

Diana said...

heehee

i love the stuff you get excited about!