6.12.2009

Foodie Friday.

I have only been in the kitchen to make cereal, sandwiches and salads lately, so I don't have a crazy good recipe for you. But I have found, thanks to Dad, these great little peanut butter bars. I usually have one mid-morning to get over that hunger that sets in at about 11 AM. They are made by Nature Valley and are called Sweet & Salty Nut Granola Bars. The only flavor I have tried is the Peanut, but I think there is an Almond and maybe one or two others. If y'all are looking for a great little pick-me-up snack that has a reasonable amount of calories (170 to be exact), get these bars! Here is a picture to supplement your imagination:

2 comments:

Alissa:Adventurer said...

I LOVE these. So good.

Anonymous said...

Since you like David Yurman, We have some estate pieces on sale at bonanzle.com