5.21.2009

Life and stuff.

I haven't been blogging much, because there is nothing going on in my life. I'm still working the same job that I have been working for 2 years. I am out looking for other opportunities, but as it turns out, the first thing companies get rid of in an economic downturn is the marketing activities. I just graduated with a marketing degree. Yay me.

Navy boy is still in Rhode Island, but comes home in like 2 weeks! He just told me that when he gets home, he will be here for a week then have to go down to Pensacola where he will eventually start flight school. Depending on if flight school is back-logged, he could come back home for a couple of months.

The thing that bothers me most about the military is how uncertain everything is. There is never really a long-term plan because they can just up and surprise you and say, "Hey you. It's time to go here." Oh well, I've decided to not get too emotionally invested unless he finds out he can definitely come home for a few months.

Hopefully, I will get a sweet job somewhere (preferably in another city/state) so I can start a new life and start moving forward. I feel like if I stay here, there are not that many opportunities, and I will just be doing the same thing over and over and hanging out with the same people over and over. I'm ready to meet new people and have new experiences. So I guess that is my goal.

Anyways, I wish I had more exciting things to write about, but I don't. I hope everyone has a great Memorial Day weekend!

No comments: