5.29.2009

Dude. I'm Boring.

Yeah, sorry about the lack of posts. Nothing has been going on in my life. The Orlando job I referred to in this post? Probably not going to happen. They needed someone ASAP and it would have taken me 4-6 weeks to get down there. So, I'm back on the hunt. Good thing they didn't even offer it 'cause I got no help from my blog people. Ha...only kidding...I know it is my own fault I don't have readers. I blog sporadically and usually about nothing. Who wants to keep up with that?

I noticed recently that it is about time for my blog-o-versary? It will be one wonderful year on June 18!

In other news, Navy Boy gets back in about a week! I think he will have a week here in NC then have to go down to FL where flight school is, and then may or may not come back up here for a few months. Sigh. The military is so uncertain, it drives me crazy! I'll definitely have to blog about his return. I'm already a little nervous. What is the interaction going to be like? Awkward? Is he still going to like me as much as he did before he left?

No Foodie Friday today, people. I haven't been cooking that much because I'm trying to eat all healthy. And yes, I realize you can be creative and healthy, but I'm just not there yet. But I have been catching some DANK recipes on Food Network this week. If you didn't know, it was Grilling Week, so there has been burgers, ribs, and chicken galore! Hopefully I will try one of the recipes out next week and have a FF for you then.

Have a great weekend y'all!

No comments: