2.26.2009

In and Out

Real quick, I wanted to write a post to say hi and I forgot to tell everyone that I'm doing the 20 SB Biggest Loser and I'm on the Green Team. Go Green! Woo! That works in two different ways. OK I'm officially out of my mind. I have two tests this afternoon that I am not at all prepared for. Shit. So I will be studying and trying to work for the next couple hours. I just thought I would mention the 20 SB thing because I recently started reading my team member's blogs and they are great. I really must explore different blogs more often.

If only I had more time. Anyways, I will be done with school work for the week today at 6, and then off to Oklahoma Sunday so I will have some free time to blog and comment and all of that jazz. Have a great day everyone!

No comments: