2.07.2009

Award Time!

This is quite a bit late but...the wonderful Tasha over at Biology Gal tagged me for the Honest Scrap award!
Rules:

1) Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design and show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with "Honest Scrap." (since I'm so late most of the people who I would give this to have already gotten one so I'm going to skip this part)

2) List at least 10 honest things about yourself.


These are somewhat embarrassing, but hey why not go for the gold here...I'm going to be completely honest.
  1. I still sleep with my childhood blanket and a Build-A-Bear Gary gave me 3 years ago.

  2. If my morning routine gets disturbed it puts a damper on my whole day.

  3. I eat lasagna sauce and bread for lunch most days.

  4. As much as I like to pretend my body hasn't changed...it has (for the worse).

  5. Lack of determination is my biggest weakness.

  6. I didn't get my sister a birthday present this year.

  7. I feel like I need a man to be happy (working on changing this - little progress so far).

  8. I believe the human race evolved from apes way back when.

  9. My dad is by far my favorite parent.

  10. I've now been Facebook-free for almost 3 months! Yayyy go meeee!!

2 comments:

angelsroy33 said...

WOW!!! Everything but #3 and #8 is my life exactly. NOW THATS SCARY. Maybe #8,...if I really thought about it enough, but NEVER #2 'cause I'm allergic to tomato sauce. Anyhow~#1 I have something similar, so I'm maybe I'm just being stalker-ish. Sorry.

Tasha said...

#10! Wow! I am a facebook addict. I probably need an intervention. :-)