3.25.2009

Dancing, Washing Machines and Beetles

I had the strangest dream last night. I was involved in some dancing competition for school, which I was to be graded on. I didn't prepare any kind of dance for the 'test'. So I went home right before I was to do my dance to make something up. When I got home, I noticed a beetle crawling on my bed (AH GROSS!) so I killed it. The beetle that I killed was weird looking with a bright green stripe. As I enter the laundry room to put something in the wash (why am I not making up my dance yet?), I find my friend IN THE WASHING MACHINE, while it is going! And apparently in this dream, that was perfectly acceptable. 

The particular friend that I found in the washing machine actually does have a mom who is a genius on animal facts, so I figured he would know something about the beetle. He proceeds to tell me it is seriously poisonous and to avoid any others that I see. As I go back to my room, I see one trying to come in the sliding glass door, except this one is 100 times bigger and red. My attempt to keep it outside was unsuccessful and the little shit bit me on the lip! My lip got huge and awkward and I couldn't speak correctly. This particular event scared the bejesus out of me, but at the same time I was psyched that I could use this excuse to get out of my dance test. Too bad by the time I got back to the school, the swelling had gone down and I was left without an excuse. 

I don't know what happened next, but there were many other strange elements to the dream which I keep remembering bits and pieces of, but I've given you the gist of it all. Good luck interpreting that one.

No comments: