3.17.2009

Boring Week

I had an uneventful week. I was sick and lazy. I hate being lazy. I walked around all of Sunday feeling like my brain was completely dysfunctional. While walking up the steps to the library on campus, I actually found myself thinking: "I hope I don't fall down these stairs because I'm not sure I know how to climb them." It was crazy, I honestly felt like I couldn't function. Weird.

Well those feelings are gone now and I'm being more productive. Woo hoo! But Navy Boy didn't call this weekend (which would make one week of him being there). He said he thought he could call in one week, but I had a feeling he wouldn't be able to. I'm still trying to figure out how to send him mail but I've had no developments thus far.

I have a feeling things will stay pretty boring until I hear from him or something else exciting goes on in my life. HAPPY ST. PATTYS DAY!

1 comment:

Tasha said...

Happy St. Patty's day to you! Sorry you've been sick. I think we've had the same sort of "crud"! Glad you're recovering!