5.05.2010

Anyone One Out There?

I'm back! Probably not continuously, but I wanted to drop in and update anyone who still follows this blog. I'm still pursuing my nursing career. I completed my CNA course and got certified, so technically I could work as a CNA in a hospital right now, but I'm not. I'm still at the part time job I've had for 3 years, but I'm also temporarily working for a non-profit organization. In the past few months, I've really gotten involved with this particular organization and I really enjoy helping out. I have sent in my application for nursing school and should hear back within a week or two. I'm so excited, because if I get in, I could possibly start this summer! If not, I would be starting in January, but either way I will be happy to get in!

New York was fun over New Years. My friend and I spent New Years at the last ever Tavern on the Green event. The trip was a ton of fun and I spent wayyy to much money.

On the boyfriend front, I've been seeing someone for a little over 6 months now. He is really the best guy I've ever met. So incredibly sweet, caring, thoughtful, everything. I really like being with him, but I'm not 100% sure there is that special connection just yet. It is crazy to try to judge the whole relationship after only 6 months, so I'm trying not to get too worried about it just yet.

Well I guess I've been MIA from the blog world for so long that I just can't even think of things to say! I hope everyone is well! I hope to be back soon with some good news!

2 comments:

hapi said...

Hi Sarah Elizabeth, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!

Unknown said...

Really your blog is very nice and great post.
I like your blog.
I glad to see your site.
I invite you visit my site.
I wait for you.
World Heritage Site
Programming Language
Daily Shopping
Computer & Electronics
Baby Toys